Part two of our series will introduce a product that can help clients enter the income property market or help beginning investors expand their holdings — the DSCR program.
DSCR, or Debt Service Coverage Ratio, is unlike more traditional mortgages that require us to verify a borrower’s income. Instead, this program allows us to qualify the borrower for the loan using only the ratio of income generated from the property to the monthly housing expense.
Here are the program highlights:
- Eligible properties up to eight units (traditional financing is maximum four units)
- Loan amounts up to $2.5 million
- Very flexible credit scores
- Short-term rentals allowed (Airbnb, VRBO)
- Cash out up to $1 million
- No income or employment verification required
Many potential investors are left out of the rental income market. But, with our DSCR program, they now have the opportunity to create wealth through real estate – and you and your team at Key Mortgage can make that a reality. Contact your Key Mortgage loan officer today.